profile picture

profile picture

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yes..It's true...we're having a BABY! :)





So, I guess now that I'm at the 12 week mark, it's ok to make it official that I'm preggers! :) We found out on the early morning of August 19th (my first week back to work), and have been to the doc twice since then. We go back for our 12 week check up tomorrow, and I'm absolutely thrilled! I can't wait to see the little "plum" (that's about the size they should be now), on a sono. and hear the beautiful sound of their heartbeat. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, but Todd's mom is pretty convinced it's a girl (that's what the Chinese calendar predicts too). We'll see. ;-) Here is a pic. of my 8 weeks sonogram and today's 12 week picture of my belly. Not too much to see yet (except what I call "baby bloat" and a fat layer that has suddenly showed up around my tummy). :) HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment