profile picture

profile picture

Monday, November 16, 2009

17 week update

So, it's been way too long since I've typed up a blog, but I kinda forget I have it (plus, I don't know if anyone is actually reading it..so if you are, let me know). :) My belly is come and go as of now. Some days I definitely look pregnant and some days, the bump just kinda disappears. Example below:





The first pic was taken on Oct. 21 and the second one on Oct. 27.... and a few days later, my belly looked just like pic one all over again.  I just took another one and will try to post it (if it will load!) We will hopefully find out if it's a boy/girl (if baby cooperates) next Tuesday. I can't wait to go back and see how baby has grown. As of now, baby is supposed to be the size of an onion. I weigh more that I've weighed since my freshman year of college (yes... I gained the freshman 15!), but I know it's all for the baby (that's usually what I say as I chow down my meals..HAHA!)  My computer is being extremely sloooow, so I better go before I throw it through the wall. ;-) Here's today's belly pic (at 17 weeks...about 4 months along)


1 comment: