profile picture

profile picture

Monday, May 17, 2010

Wow a lot has happened!

So, it's so terrible that I haven't blogged in over a month! Well, our little man is here and is perfect. Other than the keeping us up all night and eating all the time...haha..just kidding.:) He is a sweetheart. I had another baby shower at work and will post a few pics from that. A week before we were due, I was making a lot of progress so we decided to induce on his due date (April 26th). I didn't want to be at work when it happened, so I thought it was best that we go ahead and make plans for him to be here. I went through a lot of the rough contractions without an epideral (they were 30 seconds apart and really painful by the time I gave in), so I got the epideral once I was almost 8 cm dialated. We progressed really quickly and were ready to push right before 4. Well....after 2 hours of pushing and discovering he was on his side, I had to have a cesearean section. Andrew Maddox Templeton arrived at 7:23 pm weighing 7 lbs 6 oz and measuring 19 3/4 inches long. He is wonderful and we are very blessed to have a new son in our lives. I can't wait for all the new adventures he will bring. Here are a few of the TONS of pics I have. I will try my hardest to keep up with this blog so family and friends can see him grow. :)

Baby shower at work...me and another 3rd grade teacher were preggers together!

The three pregnant women at work :)

Morning of the BIG day! :)

          Still smiling :) This was early Monday morning :)

                       Andrew's first picture. What a cutie!

Mommy obvious had a rough day...but well worth it!

                                  Our new family

                     His first bath at the hospital


Grandma Nancy at the hospital with the little man

No comments:

Post a Comment