profile picture

profile picture

Monday, November 3, 2014

Seasons are changing

I don't have a good reason why I haven't sat down to write a blog in the last oh...I think 3 months...opps (well, my son just asked for breakfast so I must get up and take care of that. I thought I still had 30 min before he woke up but blast you daylight savings.) So....we've been pretty busy around here and now that cold weather is on the way, I may just have more time to spend on the computer typing up what we've been up to. Even though we won't be up to near as much because we'll be stuck in our houses for 5 months due to brutal cold and never-ending snow. lol...just kidding...kinda.

We took a few trips this summer (Vegas, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard)  and spent lots of time outside at the beach, picking strawberries, playing at lots and lots of new found parks. It was fantastic. Here are some pics from our fun adventures

celebrating our 8 year anniversary 


My cousin Mike and his wife Sarah at my cousin's vow renewals (at the Little White Chapel) :)

My cousin Jaime, her dad and son Justus. 


Fun times with my cousins!! 

The whole group at the Little White Chapel 

All the fun girls. :) What a great night...


Cape Cod

   Abby snuggling with Nani
 


Beach at Cape Cod


Martha's Vineyard




Pop Pop and Andrew on the Ferry to Martha's Vineyard


Abyy and Nani on the Ferry 









The "Gingerbread Cottages" were adorable! 

The little 

Enjoying some delicious ice cream! 


We had an awesome time over fourth of July at Cape Cod with Todd's parents and the kids! We were expecting a huge hurricane but luckily it wasn't as bad as they expected. Fun times! The kids love hanging out with their Nani and Pop Pop. 


We also went on our annual apple picking trip. This was the first time we were by ourselves picking apples (the first year we went with our entire MIT dorm and last year our friends Jake and Leslie and their son Alex went with us). It wasn't quite as fun I think because we knew what to expect, they didn't have Golden Delicious apples (my absolute fav kind), and Abby had an accident in the middle of the orchard and I had to make a mad dash back to the car to change her only to find I only had a pair of Andrew's underwear and no pants...yep...that stage of life. We still enjoyed some delicious apple cider donuts, the weather was perfect, and Andrew was able to enjoy some of the fun activities with Todd while Abby and I waited in the car (she wouldn't wear Andrew's underwear so I think she had to ride home bare bottomed...lol!)

Todd's parents have since made another fun trip back up here to see us and that will be a whole other blog. :) I'm so behind! Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment