profile picture

profile picture

Friday, December 4, 2009

Almost half way through!

It's always hard going back to work after a long break, but this week surprisingly flew by! Christmas break will be here before I know it! :) So, we're about 20 weeks into the pregnancy which is halfway through. It's hard to believe it's already getting so close. Today, a friend of mine (Rita) gave little Todd Junior the cutest blanket, pillow, and little baby tube! It makes me really excited to get baby gifts and to image our little one wrapped up in the little blankey that Rita sewed. :) I also had someone at work today (who didn't know I was pregnant), ask me, "Are you expecting?!" It's kind of a relief that my belly is looking more like a pregnant belly than a layer of winter fat. :) hehe! Here's is the latest belly pic. Todd got home from Mexico today (he was gone all week), and was laughing at my stomach while saying, "It's really getting big!" Wait until I'm 38 weeks and blown up like a whale...then we'll see if he's laughing about it. ;-) I also posted a pic of the A&M tree I decorated last night. I am quite proud. The picture doesn't do it any justice (and  it looks a bit crooked in the pic). :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,

    I just now realized that you, too, have a blog! I'm soo excited and happy for you guys!

    Pregnancy is an adventure, I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete