profile picture

profile picture

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's a....BOY!!!!

Well, it's officially a BOY! :) We were convinced it was a girl, so we were very surprised! I even had to change my blog background because I had it all pinked-out. :) I think it will be great to have an older brother for my little girl (hopefully one day, there will be a little girl). I made the decision that if our next baby is a boy too, we'll just have to try a third time. Too bad Todd doesn't know about this yet. ;-)  I will have to post the new sono. pics as soon as I take some from my phone. He wouldn't turn on his back, so we didn't get any good profile pics of the little man, but we got some great pics of the "goods." :) HAHAHA! He will be so embarrassed to learn that his man parts were the talk of 2009 Thanksgiving and that his first outfit is a little pink dress from his Nanny (that's how confident Karen was that it was a girl!). I recently read my first blog on here (and the list of things we have to accomplish), and it makes me laugh. This summer opened our eyes to how badly we both wanted a family, and our list was pretty much put on the backburner. We are so extremely blessed, and our little man is already opening our eyes to a  new, exciting life that awaits us.  I can't wait to meet him. :)
                                                                        Belly at 19 weeks




                                                Blurry pic of the proof that it's a boy! :)
        

No comments:

Post a Comment