profile picture

profile picture

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Car!!


So, Todd and I got a new car this weekend!! It's a gorgeous Cadillac CTS. I am so thrilled. It's a big upgrade from my Dodge Stratus, that's for sure. I think baby T will look so much cooler in a caddy. ;-) We go back to the doctor on Monday, and as always, I'm really excited to see the little man. Yes, we've thought of names, but we don't want to settle on one name until later. I have a few in mind that I really like and there are only a couple boy names that Todd and I have actually agreed on. So...I've got some convincing to do. haha!

I have been feeling baby more and more everyday. It's usually when I'm laying down or sitting still (which during the day, I'm never sitting still!!) It feels almost like I'm having a weird muscle spasm in my tummy (sounds bad, but it's amazing). Hopefully I will get to post some better sonogram pics after Monday, but here are the latest belly pics. Todd and I want to send out Christmas cards (a little late, I know), but we keep forgetting to ask people to take a pic of us when they come over. Oh well, we will just send out cards extra late and then maybe the belly will be more impressive by then. I know it's obvious I'm pregnant now because I have strangers making comments like, "oh, so you're having a baby?" or my favorite so far was at the movie theatre when TWO different people asked me, "Would you like a pickle to go with the popcorn? I know you want one!!" HAHA! Typical craving stereotype. I only wanted pickles once and now the thought of them makes me kind of nauseated. :) Happy Holidays to all!!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I'm not sure that I would be brave enough to ask you if you were pregnant yet, because you look GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete