profile picture

profile picture

Thursday, June 2, 2011

YAY SUMMER!!!

Oh my goodness....this is the happiest I have been in a while!!! I have 1 more day of work and I'm FREEEEE!!! Woohoo!! :) Those of you that have seen/talked to me this year, know how long I have been waiting for this day. Not that I dislike my students or anything....but man....I sure had my hands full this year!

 Anyway, enough about the J-O-B that is soon to be DONE WITH for 2 months, 15 or so days....my brother and his girlfriend Jackie came to visit last weekend. Oh, and my last post was ACTUALLY from May 25th. It was saved as a draft until just now. :) Andrew went to his first Rangers game and had a blast! I was pleasantly surprised at how he made it through the entire game. Granted, we didn't show up until the 3rd inning....but he made it without getting fussy until well after the game ended! He was SO well behaved (even in the 90+ degree heat), and really enjoyed himself. He also grubbed down on some popcorn, gerber crunchies, some rice I brought from home (and yes, he was also fed a full dinner right before arriving). My baby boy is growing up so fast. I just know he and I are going to have an absolute fabulous time this summer. :) YAY!!!!!!!

Such a sweet picture of my boys :)

Me and my little man after the game (had to break out the paci..on the verge of fussiness)

Look how happy they are :)

Awesome seats (compliments of Todd's previous job)

Go Rangers!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures of the boys in their jerseys! So precious!

    ReplyDelete