profile picture

profile picture

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer is just around the bend!

Oh, I am so ready for summer!! This school year has been a HUGE challenge for me! I am glad it is almost over. My baby boy and I are going to have so much fun spending everyday together. :) :) He has such an awesome personality, and I can't wait to read books, play outside, float in the pool, and maybe watch some "my baby can read." I guess I need to purchase the program so we can get a head start on his future as a gifted learner. :) hehe.

We went to Oklahoma to visit some friends last weekend, and Todd was actually able to go to the Mavericks game (spoiled husband). Oh well, I had a blast staying up late Saturday night talking with my HS friend, Ashley and then enjoying some delicious coffee, mimosas, and breakfast that next morning.  I was  contemplating going to our High School Reunion, but she convinced me to make an appearance. I think it will be a good time, but I'm certainly not looking forward to that 6 hour+ drive with  Andrew and Sadie (my boxer). Todd will be in Budapest for work, so can't go with me. :( That was another reason I was undecided on making the big trek to little "D town." It will be worth it. :)


Andrew and Me at Bricktown in Oklahoma City

Enjoying some Sangria and Tapas at Bolero

No comments:

Post a Comment