profile picture

profile picture

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Abby's 1st birthday party (Texas)

**I saved this post last year and just found it. I guess it's better a year later than never. :) We went back to Texas last March to put our house up for sale and to see my grandmother in the nursing home.  we decided to throw Abby a 2nd birthday celebration while we were there. What a great time we had and oh how I miss our Arlington house and all our friends/family :(

My baby girl was quite the little hostess at her 1st birthday party. She waved hello/bye bye to the guests, flirted, gave quite the show with her HUGE smash cake, and even gave a few little kisses (she learned how to blow kisses on the plane ride to Texas: from a complete stranger that was her new best friend by the end of the 4 hour plane ride). :) She is such a social butterfly and LOVES attention. Completely the opposite of Andrew who would rather do his own thing than not talk to anyone (I guess that's a boy/girl thing). :) So, here are some of my favorites from her party/photo shoot. We are blessed.




Alex


With my aunt Starlynn


Andrew's nanny Maria (for 2 years) and Juslin 

Jordyn and Andrew playing some pool :)



My sister, Abby, and me 


Isable, Jake, Leslie, Alex, and Andrew

Jake, Leslie and Alex (they now have a little girl!) 


SCORE! :) 



My little Casanova :) hehe


I loved the way her monthly pictures turned out :) 


Her 2nd outfit :) 





Her first birthday was very special, and I am so glad we captured so many precious moments that day. We miss our Texas peeps!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment